Date.com has been around since 1997. This dating site at present has more than 10 million members and continues to grow with new members joining every day.
Date.com offers you the gateway to a wide diversity of people, including those looking for friendship, companionship, or serious relationships and marriage. In addition, you can look forward to to find singles of all ages, religions, ethnicity, eye colours and nearly everything else.
Our Date.com reviews has been pretty pleasant and here’s why:
Usage of Date.com service
– The Date.com registration starts with a traditional but established process in our opinion on the creation of a detailed personal profile. I like this in a dating site, because it really narrows down your options when looking for the perfect match. The fundamental information that you need to provide includes name, age, location and relationship preferences.
– I am not too big a fan of hanging out on online chats to meet someone, but Date.com’s toolbar was installed with no trouble and unobtrusive, so it never disturbed me too much when it was on. I could concentrate on working and get notified on the toolbar if someone has contacted me.
– One important feature, Date.com lets you see when theirs users were last seen online. You can certainly ignore those who are no longer in the online dating scene.
– Who’s not picky in love? For those who have specific requirements for a future lover, Date.com lets you perform advanced searches, so you can establish your match by religion, location, or even body type!
– Interests – Sending an interest to another member a way to let other members of Date.com know that you are interested in them, or that you are interested in finding out more about them. Sending interests is free and you can send up to 100 per day
– Date.com does propose matches and both parties will receive an introductory message, cheering them to view each other’s profiles. That’s great for the shy ones!
Date.com Members Profile
– Date.com has quite a fair proportion of men to women (55% to 45%). Everyone gets their fair share!
– Their Scientific Matchmaking Service is basic. Daily matches are sent to you and you can choose Yes, No and Maybe. On the matches page you can also view who you’ve liked, who likes you and who is a mutual match.
How Much to Use Date.com Service
– Date.com is free to begin with. Under the free membership, we are surprised that you get to enjoy tons of great services within the site FREE.
– Date.com gives out a pretty extensive set of free features. The basic and including the advanced search for other members through religions, body type etc. are available free of charge. Profile creation, photo uploads and flirting by showing interests are all available FREE.
– Even before becoming a paid member, you can also search for locals in your area. This is effective because you can decide if you’re interested in upgrading your membership for geographical reasons.
– What’s even better? You can receive email regardless of membership status. What a rare bonus! Sending email is a premium feature on Date.com.
– Paid subscribers and users who have uploaded photos are ranked higher in search results, which is a nice feature that makes it easier to find someone who appeals to you and is likely to respond to a message.
Our Experience and Recommendation
Even though you cannot send a personal message to other members without paying, you can do just about everything else from searching profiles and receiving interests. There is no expiry to their free membership. We highly recommend you at least take advantage of the free membership to see if you find a potential match and want to upgrade to a paid membership; you literally have nothing to lose.
Date.com also offers members with a surprisingly thorough advice section, which includes thoughtful and well-written articles discussing various relationship issues. You’ll also find true love and success stories from other members who have found love on Date.com.