Here is it, our unbiased Match.com reviews.
Seriously, the site has good quality combinations of people looking for a serious relationship. Match.com is one of the dating websites with high number of members and a real variety of people so you know you get a higher chance of meeting the right one. The profiles are well presented and you do receive about 6 targeted matched profiles a day which are usually within 50 miles radius of your location.
Usage of Match.com Dating Service
The sophisticated search capabilities of the Match.com profiles are unrivaled by any other online dating service site.
– It was simple enough to get my profile up and running. I also got messages from interested members pretty soon after I registered.
– They also seem to have a large and diverse user database, which is the most important aspect of a dating site to me.
– You will be notified when a member has viewed your profile, favorite-d you, winked at you, and emailed you (All already inclusive in the membership fees, no additional top-ups!).
– We do know that many people are cautious about online dating (for safety basis). In this aspect, Match.com does their best to ease that fear by introducing matchPhone, a cool feature which allows you to talk or text while maintaining your real phone number private (un-seen).
– Another cool feature of Match.com: DateSpark. It allows you to respond to a member’s DateSpark where they post their idea of a great date. It definitely makes initiating communication for the shy ones easier!
– The search function can be further filtered based on height, body size/type, general lifestyle, hobbies, and background.
– Match.com also allows you to search for mutual matches so you can contact members who have similar interests as yours.
Match.com Users Profiles
What we see during our Match.com.review is that in comparison with other dating sites, you get the most responses from your efforts in contacting potential matches. And mostly, you’ll also find fully completed, nicely put and though out profiles on Match.com .
– The ladies are much more approachable to having a conversation and far less closed off. This could be because they are actually responding to emails actively.
– Most are very real people and not just looking to have fun. These are people who are really looking for a relationship and it is great that you can screen them ahead of time.
– On the right side of your profile home, you’ll also be presented with more ways to match, including MutualMatch, ReverseMatch, and DateSpark. MutualMatch, as the name says, pairs you with profiles that are very alike to yours. ReverseMatch sends you a group of matches who are looking for someone like you (according to your profile). DateSpark is a very unique matching feature that allows you to post your ideas for a great date and read what other members have posted in hopes of connecting. Endless opportunities of matches.
How Much to Use Match.com
– Pay the guarantee price. 6 month or 3 month. They have to give you a free 6 months if you don’t meet someone. Here’s another 20% off to make it sweeter.
– You do shell out more for Match.com membership, but that comes together with its own assurance in a good means. Women do pay as much as men do to be on Match.com. This signifies that they are in to look for a real relationship and is willing to invest both money and time. As we know, when women are serious about dating, you will definitely get more responses from them. Talk about good targeted profiles here! Other sites simply don’t have these numbers.
– For new members, search for a discount code before joining. I think I paid $15 a month for a 3 month subscription.
Our Match.com Experience and Recommendation
It’s true, some people do not have a good heart, but that’s not Match.com’s fault. From our experience, we have met several incredible, fabulous and beautiful women on Match. We are pretty certain when we pronounce that Match is the real deal.
The responses to our emails were far better than average.
Three basic things that match.com did well really stand out:
1) The profiles were simple to browse/understand and the text in the site is very readable. It’s easy to browse the hotties and we like that.
2) Because it’s a paid service, we received far better responses and the profiles were more well written and thought out. There are really more serious daters in Match.com
3) Less chances of meeting gold diggers and nigerian princes than other sites.
I would also like to humbly share my best tip (if you are a straight male), do try to send the first message, be creative and ask a good question or two to increase the chances of reply.
Match.com has truly been an effective dating tool for me to meet people I wouldn’t normally have a chance to run into. I’ve gone on about 5 or 6 dates with people from match.com and they all looked exactly and behave genuinely as they posted and described. The rest is definitely up to the chemistry and exploring each other personalities more.
Start a great dating life with Match.com today.